Welcome to Lotto Judge website. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Lotto Judge’s website (the “Service”). By accessing this Service, you unconditionally agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in full.
This policy is effective 3 January 2019.
Please do not continue to use the Service if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Lotto Judge and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this Service. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.lottojudge.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.lottojudge.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.lottojudge.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.lottojudge.com
- Redistribute content from https://www.lottojudge.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. We may not screen, edit, or review all Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Lotto Judge, its agents or affiliates.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Lotto Judge shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Lotto Judge reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Lotto Judge a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Operation of the Website and Services
This website and the services are provided to you “as is” and “as available”. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free. We reserve the right to modify this website or discontinue the services of this website at any time and without any notice.
Changes to These Terms
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU BY US OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.